Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS
Filters Fast Logo Header

#1 Online filtration retailer in the US!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ap317

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ap317

    I recently bought from you (2) ap317 filters. The filter system has a crack in it and leaks. I am having trouble finding a filter system that will use the filters I bought from you (AP317)Can you send me the model # I need to buy from you that uses the AP 317 filter, thank you

  • #2
    Ap317

    Originally posted by FiltersFastEmailQuestions
    I recently bought from you (2) ap317 filters. The filter system has a crack in it and leaks. I am having trouble finding a filter system that will use the filters I bought from you (AP317)Can you send me the model # I need to buy from you that uses the AP 317 filter, thank you
    The AP317 is used in the AP300, AP300B and AP305. We do not sell any of these systems, however, I'm sure you can purchase them directly from Aqua Pure or Cuno. Here is the number to AquaPure 800-733-1199 and you may also want to try this website: www.aquapure.com.
    Roxanne Crawford
    FiltersFast
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458

    Comment

    Working...
    X