Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS
Filters Fast Logo Header

#1 Online filtration retailer in the US!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whirlpool Model # ed2shaxmt10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whirlpool Model # ed2shaxmt10

    How do you get the filter out and what filter do I need?

  • #2
    Model ed2shaxmt10 Filter 4396508

    Your model uses the 4396508 filter. The filter is a twist release filter located in the bottom grille of your refrigerator. Let us know if you have any questions!
    http://www.filtersfast.com/models/ed2shaxmt10

    Thanks!

    Comment


    • #3
      4396508 filter

      I think the homeowners have bond the filter in the hole. I have tried several times to remove the filter but it will not budge. I have tried turning the filter counter clockwise but it is so tight in the hole and I am scared if I force it out I will break the attachment under the fridge. Is there anything beside my hand that I can try to get this stubborn filter out. Thanks.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't know of any specific tools since they really should not be so hard to remove. It is a twist release filter so it should twist out counter clockwise. You could always try to remove any water pressure by shutting off the water valve and running any water through the fridge. That may help a bit.

        Comment

        Working...
        X