Hello,
My under sink RO water filter system was working fine and quietly, until recently. I've contacted the manufacturer several times, and under their suggestion replaced the pre-filters and the flow restrictor. The gurgling noise continues to come from the air gap on the back of the faucet - and it is loud. The tubes are all cut to the proper length to ensure that its draining properly, and the system does stop running when the tank is full. But, whenever I run the faucet and the tank is empty, the sound returns. The only way I can get the sound to stop is to disconnect the system's drain tube and let it run into a bowl, but once I reconnect it to the sink drain it returns. (The RO water system drain tube is connected to the pipe that runs across from the 2nd sink to the main drain, to prevent that dripping noise.) Any advice on what might be causing the sound? All help is appreciated.
My under sink RO water filter system was working fine and quietly, until recently. I've contacted the manufacturer several times, and under their suggestion replaced the pre-filters and the flow restrictor. The gurgling noise continues to come from the air gap on the back of the faucet - and it is loud. The tubes are all cut to the proper length to ensure that its draining properly, and the system does stop running when the tank is full. But, whenever I run the faucet and the tank is empty, the sound returns. The only way I can get the sound to stop is to disconnect the system's drain tube and let it run into a bowl, but once I reconnect it to the sink drain it returns. (The RO water system drain tube is connected to the pipe that runs across from the 2nd sink to the main drain, to prevent that dripping noise.) Any advice on what might be causing the sound? All help is appreciated.









Comment