Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS
Filters Fast Logo Header

#1 Online filtration retailer in the US!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omnifilter OT32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnifilter OT32

After I ordered this housing, I obtained Consumer Report's ratings and note that for the Omni OT32 they say, "Very good double-filter model. Includes tools. But hard to change filter. Clogging worse than most..." They it "excellent" for off-tastes, lead and chloroform, and "good" for flow rate.

Granting that Consumer Reports isn't always the final word, My questions:

1. Can you recommend installation and other tips to ease any difficulty in changing filters?

2. Should the Omni OT32 clog, what exactly should we do?

Thanks for your help. I ordered from your site because you are very forthcoming with clear information as to certifications and specs on these filters. Thank you very much for this good consumer-friendly practice!
    I wish others in this industry would be as helpful.

Ot32

My questions:

1. Can you recommend installation and other tips to ease any difficulty in changing filters?
    The best installation tips will come from the manufacturer. OmniFilter is very helpful, having dealt with them in the past myself. You will just need to call 1-800-YES-OMNI and follow the prompts to technical support.
    2. Should the Omni OT32 clog, what exactly should we do?
    When a filter "Clogs" usually it's time to change the filter. Most manufactures will specify, whether based on NSF testing or their own internal testing, what a filters capacity or "life" is. However, you could buy the same filter as someone down the street from you and you may have to change it more often than them. This is because your water quality and usage will be different than anyone else's. But to answer your question: if you notice a reduced flow rate from your filter you should change the filter.
    Hope this helps!
    Roxanne Crawford
    FiltersFast
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458

Comment

Working...
    X