Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS
Filters Fast Logo Header

#1 Online filtration retailer in the US!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Reccomendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for Reccomendations

    First Post
    Thanks for having me.

    So I am looking to do a couple things. First I would like a whole house water filter system.

    And I would like to add a couple filters for drinking water.

    Can I get some suggestions, preferably with some reasons for the brand picked.


    Is there any more information you all would need?

    And if there are any articles that have some pertinent information that might catch me up to speed on water filtration systems, please link.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Always get a thorough water test. That way you are aware of what needs to be filtered. What are your water conditions?

    Comment


    • #3
      We are on city water. Does that answer your question?

      How much does it cost to have the water tested and is it something that I can do myself with a kit? Or possibly send out a water sample?

      Thanks

      Comment

      Working...
      X