I had a no name/no marking filter that was was installed before I purchased my house (I have been here 8 years). My water pressure suddenly dropped and after going through the system to see what was plugged I ended up removing the filter and my pressure is now back up, but now I have the sulfur smell (both hot and cold water). I know the old fliter was a water backwash type and I guess it must of been about 15 years old. I would like to find a replacement but am not sure what type it to go with now. Most of the dealers I have checked out want to sell me the big ticket system (airating, injection etc..) I am looking for a simple filter like the one that was working. I see several different types available over the net but am not sure whcih one to go with.
any suggestions and where is a good place to purchase, thanks for your assistance.
any suggestions and where is a good place to purchase, thanks for your assistance.









Comment